Θες να ανήκεις σε μία από τις μεγαλύτερες media ομάδες παγκοσμίως; Ο NRJ Cyprus ψάχνει Marketing and Communications Administrator
Ο NRJ Cyprus, το no1 διεθνές εμπορικό ραδιόφωνο, επιτυχημένο σε 25 χώρες και με πάνω 32 εκατομμύρια ακροατές ανά εβδομάδα, θέλει να εντάξει στην ομάδα του νέο προσωπικό.
Είσαι άτομο με «ενέργεια», δραστήριο και με «φρέσκες» ιδέες; Ο NRJ Cyprus μεγαλώνει την ομάδα του και ψάχνει Marketing and Communications Administrator.
Διάβασε πιο κάτω τις λεπτομέρειες για το πώς μπορείς και εσύ να γίνει μέλος της οικογένειας του no1 εμπορικού ραδιοφώνου στον κόσμο:
NRJ Cyprus 99.0 / 94.4 FM
Job Title: Marketing and Communications Administrator
Location: Nicosia, Cyprus
The Marketing & Communications Administrator will report directly to the Marketing Director.
Are you a people person, well organised and good with numbers? We’re recruiting an Administrator to support our Marketing and Communications team. The focus of the role is to support the Marketing Director in developing and implementing creative marketing strategies that will make an impact, support the brand and drive sales and online traffic.
The correct candidate would be required to, but not limited to:
- Manage Social Media on behalf of NRJ Cyprus to ensure marketing potential is maximized;
- Develop and implement digital media strategy for the Company;
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Work with the current project team to develop and improve overall Company Communications;
- Deliver an events programme, to ensure that brand presence is maximised and strategic objectives are met;
- Attend and facilitate events & exhibitions as required;
- Write Press Releases and articles for NRJ Cyprus as required;
- Support the Sales Team in marketing proposals where required and assist product presentations.
- Proficient communication skills and ability to negotiate with the clients and the advertising agencies;
- Must be aware of the market trends, competitors in the market;
- Expert marketing skills and ability to implement new and innovative marketing strategies;
- Strong technology user;
- Must be detail orientated, deadline driven and able to multi-task;
- Motivating, leadership quality and should believe in teamwork and collective efforts;
- Work effectively within a team environment and use initiative and think creatively;
- Good presentation skills.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
- You may be a graduate with a Marketing, Public Relations, Digital Marketing or Business-related degree – or you may have other relevant skills and experience;
- You must have experience in Digital Marketing and demonstrate a good level of understanding of digital marketing strategies;
- You must be confident with Computers and Microsoft Office software;
- Have analytical skills to evaluate marketing campaigns, drive and self-motivation and a flexible approach to work;
- Have the ability to work well under pressure;
- Our perfect candidate has the ability to proactively learn, prioritise and work well independently;
- Results-driven business requires a confident creative individual with their own ideas.
- Candidate must be able to think for themselves and drive their own marketing campaigns. Logical thinking and entrepreneurial skills are required.
NRJ CYPRUS OFFERS
- A full-time contract with a competitive salary according to work experience
- An exciting job with one of the largest international media groups
Apply now send your CV: email@example.com